Offline visitor map of the Italian city of Venice, home of the Bridge of Sighs. Includes surrounding mainland. Download before you go and avoid expensive roaming charges. The map runs completely on your device; display, routing, search, bookmark, everything. It does not use your data connection at all. Switch your phone function off if you want to.
No ads. All features fully functional on installation, you do not need to buy add-ons or do extra downloads.
The map is based OpenStreetMap, http://www.openstreetmap.org data. It is well mapped and continues to be improved. We publish free app updates every few months with new information.
With the app, you can:
* find out where you are, if you have GPS.
* show a route between any place for motor vehicle, foot or bicycle; even without a GPS device. You will find the foot mode most suitable when inside Venice itself.
* display simple turn-by-turn navigation [*].
* search for places
* display lists of commonly needed places like hotels, eating places, shops, banks, things to see and do, golf courses, medical facilities.
* bookmark places like your hotel for easy return navigation.
System Requirements: A phone or tablet with a memory card and at least 50 MB free. GPS is useful but not required.
* Navigation will show you an indicative route and can be configured for car, bicycle or foot. The developers provide it without any guarantee that it is always correct. For example, it does not show turn restrictions - places where it is illegal to turn. Use with care and above all look out for and obey road signs.