Weather & Routing for Cycling, Running, Outdoor Activities & Sports.
If youre a cyclist or endurance athlete that spends time training and racing outdoors then our app should form an essential part of your pre activity planning. It is the precise answer to any unknown & hidden weather factors that will impact your performance & activities when heading outdoors to compete or train.
- Precision weather forecasting for conditions for your GPS routes
- Know every condition at any time at any GPS point for any race, event, route, segment, hill or mountain
- Import, modify routes based on upcoming weather conditions
- Export routes & GPS files to apps, fitness trackers, wearables and bike computers
- Synchronise and share data with existing fitness trackers like Strava
- Beat the conditions and the competition, VeloWeather will tell you when conditions are ideal to win KOMs/QOMs on fitness trackers like Strava
- Set up your own preferential weather notifications to identify and forecast your ideal upcoming training & racing conditions for routes and locations based on your own weather condition parameters for heat, humidity, elevation, wind, gust, rain, air density, air pressure
- Get detailed weather forecasts on exact race routes up to 2 weeks in advance for your upcoming outdoor races and events
- Get exact weather forecasts for up to 2 weeks in the future tailored to cyclists, runners and outdoor enthusiasts, with new features being added regularly!
We got sick of having to debate maths and tussle with multiple weather apps to try and figure out which one of our routes has the best conditions to complete training or race on any given day. So we created an app that visually displays weather data at any GPS point at any point in time so you can drill down into every corner of your route and be prepared out there.
Created in conjunction with pro cyclists, triathletes and endurance athletes. Weve created a tailored experience along with an AI based weather algorithm that tells you what kind of day you can expect out there on your locations and routes, what Strava KOMs/QOMs you can target based on that score within that weeks weather, you can even watch and receive notifications on your local segments and locations and know way in advance which days will be ideal to target speed/pbs or target based sessions or KOMS on leaderboards.
Title: Upgrade to premium
Length of subscription: 1 year
Price of subscription: 47.99 / Year
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and conditiosns: https://www.veloweather.app/page/terms-conditions