Vaultt is a fully-encrypted information management and communication platform to help families and caregivers store, manage and share important information. Vaultts easy-to-use mobile app enables real-time and on-demand access to critical information, documentation, schedules, and tasks that can be shared between family members and trusted professionals.
Families today are complex, busy and more tech-savvy than ever before. But the way we store and share important information with each other hasnt changed much: Mom still has the kids health cards in her purse, Dad doesnt know where the passports are kept. Balancing busy family life, documents, travel schedules for work and childrens activities compounded with the growing needs of aging parents families are challenged with how to securely store, manage, access and share critical family information with co-parents, caregivers and other family members.
More often than not important documents, itineraries and health and medical information are in the hands (or brain) of one individual and difficult for other family members to access. While online file-sharing services exist, they can prove not secure for storing important documentation and their unstructured content formats make it difficult for most individuals to properly organize information and manage permissions for access to certain information for specific family members.
Vaultt is an easy-to-use mobile app that can be customized for each user to help organize information for all areas of their lives, whether its for their kids, their dog, their aging parents, or their house, cottage or car.
Vaultt provides a secure and convenient way for families to manage:
- Information storage customized vaultts to store and share important information.
- Calendars organize and access schedules for one or multiple family members.
- Tasking assign, accept and track activities to help families get things done.
- Reminders and Notifications so important dates or commitments arent missed.
- Family news channel share photos and updates securely in a private channel.
Vaultts information storage and management platform is for:
- All families to store information that can be accessible to other family members: vaccination records, house insurance & other important information & documents.
- Parents and caregivers to store and share information and documents about their family and childrens schedules and activities.
- Children and siblings of aging parents to share and access important health and wellness information, and for storing banking details, prescriptions, Wills, Power of Attorney and other important information.
- Military families where a parent is deployed or posted to a new city and seeking a way to stay connected with the daily goings-on of family life at home.
- Separated and blended families to share childrens schedules, appointments, report cards and other information between households where co-parenting relations & communication may be strained.
Vaultt is secure by design with end-to-end encryption to protect users sensitive personal data. Vaultt employs a hybrid cryptographic approach, layering asymmetric and symmetric encryption, to ensure the ultimate in speed and data protection. This higher level of security assures privacy and confidentiality, exceeding the security of todays standard banking mobile apps. Encryption and decryption occur in the users app to ensure that only the user and invited members can access the data. Vaultt does not have access to the cryptographic keys required to decrypt users data, ensuring that even Vaultt employees cannot access it.