Researching legal career paths to find your best fit? Trying to assemble an OCI bid list? Prepping for a screener or callback interview? Deciding between multiple job offers?
Vault Law is here to help.
The legal job search and interview process is a lot to navigate, but with Vault Law, all the inside information you need is at your fingertips. Our exclusive content includes everything you want to know about law firms across the countrydirectly from associates themselves. Plus, learn about legal practice areas, browse the Vault Law rankings, and use our comparison tool to decide which firms align with your career goals.
Through the Vault Law app, you have access to:
VAULT LAW RANKINGS
- The Vault Law 100 is a ranking of the most prestigious firms nationwide, as ranked by nearly 20,000 law firm associates who take our annual survey.
- Vaults Best Law Firms to Work For and Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For are quality of life rankings based on associate ratings of what it is like to work within their own law firms. Categories include firm culture, hours, associate/partner relations, compensation, and more.
- Vaults practice area rankings feature rankings in dozens of practice areas, from antitrust to general commercial litigation to intellectual property to M&Aand much more.
- Vaults Best Law Firms by Region reflect the best firms in the following regions: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Miami; Mid-Atlantic; Midwest; Mountain States; New York; Northern California; Southern California; Pacific Northwest; South Atlantic; Texas; and Washington, DC.
- Vaults Best Law Firms for Diversity ranks the firms that are best for individuals with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, racial minorities, and women.
- programs when it comes to attorney interactions, career development, and social experiences.
- Vaults Top 150 Under 150 is a curated list of notable firms across the country with 150 attorneys or fewer.
LAW FIRM PROFILES
- At A Glance provides a quick snapshot of important stats like salary, office locations, and more.
- Vaults Verdict is our editorial summary of the insider insights shared by the firms associates through Vaults Annual Associate Survey.
- Associate Reviews is a collection of real associate quotes that reflect the general tenor of comments shared in such areas as getting hired, associate life, diversity, pro bono, and the firms summer associate program.
- Why Work Here lets you hear directly from the law firm itself to learn about specialty practice areas, initiatives like diversity and pro bono, guiding principles and values, and day-to-day life at the firm.
PRACTICE AREA OVERVIEWS
- Browse nearly 30 practice areas to learn more about what each one entails, including what clients, cases, and issues youll come across in practice.
- Q&As with real attorneys provide a firsthand look at what each practice area is really like on a day-to-day basis.
- Recommended Classes help you plan for your 2L and 3L years once youve found the practice area you love.
- Career Paths shows you where a career in each area could take youincluding private practice and beyond.
LAW FIRM COMPARATIVE TOOL
- This tool allows you to compare law firms side by side, whether youre deciding which ones to bid on for OCI or choosing between multiple job offers.
- See how your top-choice firms stack up by comparing the factors that matter most to you.