, ' '. , . , , , . varthabharati.in . , , , , , . 2009 ' ' .
Welcome to the second version official Android app of the most trustworthy Kannada
Daily News Paper, Vartha Bharati. Get the latest news and information regarding the developments in Karnataka, India and the world at large, in Kannada, through the most reputed and objective source. The app comes with a simple interface, downloads fast and is quite easy to use. It is updated round the clock.
Read real-time updates on Indian and International affairs - news, views and features, covering a wide range of interests.
* Get regional news from all the districts of Karnataka.
* Updated information in Kannada on developments in the country and elsewhere.
* Live coverage of cricket matches, score boards and other Sports events in Kannada.
* Latest info on Education, Jobs, Youth affairs, Health, Beauty, Technology, Arts, literature, Religion, Spirituality etc.
* Special articles, features, reviews and analyses by experts.
* Critical Reviews of Hindi, Kannada
and Malayalam Films
, * Interesting Information on fashion, business, property, automobiles, agriculture etc.
* Stunning photo gallery
* Top videos from India and the world on news, business, sports, entertainment and lifestyle
* Share Kannada News, articles via email, Facebook, Twitter
About Vartha Bharati
Vartha Bharati Kannada Daily is published simultaneously from Mangaluru,Bengaluru and Shivamogga. Within a short span of time, Vartha Bharati has emerged as the fastest growing Kannada Daily. Apart from having very a formidable circulation base across Karnataka, VB is the highest read Kannada Daily in Gulf Countries, Europe and USA. Through its website (varthabharati.in), E paper and social media platforms, today VB has become the daily companion of Global Kannadigas. Vartha Bharati is known for its simple and lucid language, objective reporting, insightful editorials, eye opening articles and analysis and special reports. Vartha Bharati has won the Transparency International award for accuracy and objectivity in journalism, during the year 2009.