Valley Eats lets you get the food you want from the local restaurants you love. With options like delivery, pre-order for pick up, or even reserve and order for dine in. All done in the palm of your hand.
Dont know what to eat? Thats easy. Valley Eats takes those hard decisions and makes it easier with What are you hungry for. Tap on the tab and a list of cuisine types comes up and you just pick what you are hungry for, restaurants that fill that craving will pop up!
What the app does:
- Makes ordering on the go effortless
- Offers delivery to a wider area (up to 20km from downtown Pembroke)
- Pre order up to 5 days in advance with most restaurants.
- Real time in app updates that lets you track your order from confirmation, to the kitchen, to ready for pickup, to on its way, with GPS tracking your food as it's delivered to your door.
- What are you hungry for takes the decision making off your plate to help find what you want to eat
- Multiple payment options: credit card, Visa/Mastercard debit, Google Pay and pre-loaded credits
- Add credits to any account: great for topping up someone in the family or even a gift.
- Share your favourite restaurant with friends
- No hidden fees, all transactions show you the total amount before you place your order
Valley Eats delivery is currently only serving Pembroke, Petawawa and Laurentian Valley, but offers a 20 km radius from MacKay and Pembroke St.
If you are a restaurant and want to participate, or just want to learn more, visit www.valleyeats.ca