VSee gives you free 4-way group video calls, screen sharing, and instant messaging, with a clean interface. Use VSee for secure, low-bandwidth calls on 3G, 4G, and WiFi networks.
- 4-way* group video chat: see everyone at once
- API for integrating with Telehealth and other applications
- Instant messaging
- No Ads!
- Works on 3G, 4G, and WiFi
- Desktop app available on Mac and PC (see below for more info)
- Low bandwidth: conserves data usage
- Calls are encrypted end-to-end for absolutely no eavesdropping
- Switch between front and back cameras
* With sufficient bandwidth.
VSee serves organizations around the world including IBM, Shell, the US Congress and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
"We use video where security, performance, and ease of use are absolute requirements. VSee is unmatched by any other tool on the market." -- Michael Helfrich, CEO of Blueforce Development
"I travel 90% of the time ... VSee lets me connect to my customers no matter where I am. The video is stunning even over 3G." -- Dan Engle, CEO of AccessAgility
"When visiting refugee camps in the most remote places around the world, VSee provides great audio and video every time." -- Greg Millar, UN Refugee Agency (used VSee to share the trials of refugees in Central Africa with people around the world)
Built on years of experience, VSee brings people together to work over video. Rely on this simple and secure tool for business and for personal use. We field-tested our Android app, fine-tuning the details for a great mobile video experience.
VSee for Desktop:
On Mac and PC, VSee offers additional collaboration features like file transfer and screen sharing. Group video calls and instant messaging work between PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android.
Learn more at vsee.com
Feedback and support: email@example.com
Like us at facebook.com/VSee
Follow us on Twitter @VSee
- Improvements for group call: better audio and video quality for large group call, reducing bandwidth usage.
- Improvement on app share performance.
- Improvement on loading address book performance.
- Improvement on loading chat performance.
- Fixed sound does not switched to headset quickly when making/receiving call.
- Fixed deleting contact option not showing up after deselecting all contacts except one.
- Fixed crashes.