VPN Proxy is a very popular VPN and one of the most secure VPN proxy . Furthermore, it's entire server network provides incredible reliability and the fastest VPN speeds available on the market. The app will protect users when on public WiFi.
Features of VPN Proxy:
* Super fast VPN proxy Server great for streaming!
* Its free and offers unlimited traffic
* keeps zero logs, protects privacy and enables secure browsing
* Simple, one tap connect to VPN proxy
* Super secure 256-bit encryption
This VPN service protects your data within an encrypted tunnel, keeping bad guys and snooping spies at bay. VPN Proxy is simple and easy to use.
* Protect Privacy and Secure your Data
VPN Proxy secures your chrome browser's connection while youre connected to public wifi hotspots, cellular data networks and other public locations. It works just like an ordinary HTTP proxy but its even more secured. Your password and your personal data is secured and you are protected from hacker attacks.
* Super Fast VPN Proxy
VPN speed is really important. Without fast connection speeds, its impossible to do data-intensive tasks like streaming in HD. For anybody who needs a lightning fast VPN, this is a must have!
VPN Proxy Subscription Note:
- 3-day free trial - free of charge; no commitment; cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one month; one year; life time.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscription: life time - 129.99; one month - 9.99 dollars; one year - 35.99 dollars.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.