Write VHDL code directly on your Android device! This app is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
VHDL (VHSIC Hardware Description Language) is a hardware description language used in electronic design automation to describe digital and mixed-signal systems such as field-programmable gate arrays and integrated circuits. VHDL can also be used as a general purpose parallel programming language.
This app uses the open-source GHDL simulator (http://ghdl.free.fr). GHDL is a VHDL compiler that can execute (nearly) any VHDL program. GHDL is not a synthesis tool: you cannot create a netlist with GHDL (yet).
- Compile and run your program
- View program output or detailed error
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share VHDL files.
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- All entities should be have the same name as their files.