VF Heartbeat provides instant and direct access to Vodafone customer feedback (for authorized users). Using the simple interface you can:
- See survey scores and read customer comments
- Create your own scorecards to track TNPS and First Time Fix
- See a ranking of organisational units relevant to you
- Filter results by search term, organisational level, alert type, time period, and customer segment
- Forward responses by email to colleagues
- Call back customers and record call results
- Close/reopen alerts
The Vodafone Heartbeat programme
- Tracks TNPS (Touchpoint Net Promoter Score) globally, reflecting the feedback we get from our customers right after they have contact with us.
- Covers all interaction touch points: in store, on the phone, with a technician, online or through the My Vodafone app.
- Provides immediate real-time customer feedback on how were doing, across our business, thousands of times every day.
Understanding scores and comments
- Customers are invited to rate their experience in a very short survey by SMS, IVR or email right after they have been in contact with us through any touchpoint.
- We ask customers how likely they are to recommend Vodafone based on their experience, on a scale from 0 to 10.
- These responses are used to calculate Net Promoter Score for that touchpoint.
- No matter the number, with Heartbeat our focus is on improving the score which tells us that we are doing better and better in the eyes of our customers.
- Customers can also leave comments in their own words, good or bad.
- Through Heartbeat we also ask if we fixed the issue, showing how well were performing on our Ask Once promise.