Manage your VOIP.MS Voicemail and more
>> Swipe to block!
>> Voicemail to text! (with subscription*)
IMPORTANT: VCML+ requires a VOIP.MS account
VOIP.MS is a low cost, full featured voice-over-ip self-service solution. Get connected here: https://www.voip.ms
- Swipe to block callers from voicemail and recent caller list
- Voicemail to text (with subscription and authorization*)
- iOS message annotation to create calendar entries or callbacks (enabled with voicemail to text subscription)
- Listen & delete voicemail
- Return calls from voicemail and recent caller list
- Configure mailbox settings, such as voicemail to email
- Record and manage voicemail greetings
- Manage block list and blocking action (hangup, busy, echo test!)
* Information about VCML+ subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Authorization; Authorization credentials are needed to secure VCML+ services. You can create credentials with VCML+, or use the following 3rd party authentication providers: Facebook, Google.