- Select one or more videos at the same time
- Rename your videos (videoaboutsubject.mov instead of IMG_0123.mov)
- Use your name in the filename (so filename will be IMG_0123_JohnDoe.mov)
- Monitor progress and upload speed
- Works with (almost) any FTP server
- Also works when using a (Wi-Fi) connection that blocks access to FTP servers (see explanation below)
WHY THIS APP?
This app is designed especially for mobile journalists, that work in the field and want to transfer their footage to the studio quickly. It's super easy to use and it solves the problem of unrecognizable file names.
Other FTP apps are way too complicated and/or don't offer renaming options.
THE TECHNICAL SIDE OF THINGS
Uploading files to an FTP server when using public Wi-Fi networks (or even when using networks especially for press, for example at events) often is problematic, because FTP access is limited or blocked. This app bypasses that, by uploading the video to another server via HTTP first. When the upload is completed, the file is transferred to your FTP server within seconds (as long as your FTP server is fast).
This 'in between' server is securely located in The Netherlands. Your videos are deleted from this server automatically. Nobody will look at them, that's a promise.
WHY IS THERE NO FREE VERSION?
The development of the app costs money and so does the server. This app will cost you two cups of coffee and it makes your work easier, so it's definitely worth it.
If you think this app is not worth the price, please send us a message (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we're happy to refund you.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK?
Please send us a message: email@example.com