The mobile trip management app from United Vacations allows you to easily access your trip itinerary and reservation details (flights, hotels, car rental), both before your trip and while on your vacation. Use the app to add activities and book tickets and tours features that you cant experience via the United Airlines app. Packed with easy-to-use features such as navigation, click-to-call, and flight alerts, this app enables you to make the most of your vacation from the time you book your trip, to the time you arrive back home.
Key features include:
1. View your United Vacations travel itinerary in its entirety (flights, hotel, car rental, airport transfers, and activities) in an easy-to-read format that can be viewed both online and offline.
2. Search and book vacation add-ons such as tours, activity tickets, and airport transfers offered through United Vacations.
3. Receive notifications of flight delays, baggage claim details, gate information and more.
4. Destination weather displayed for each day of your trip.
5. Modify and synch personal activities to customize your trip itinerary.
6. Simple click-to-call buttons to easily call hotels, your travel agents or the United Vacations Customer Care team.
Please note that some types of reservations may not be supported in the app and you can only access reservations made via United Vacations. These include but are not limited to reservations: with more than one destination, with more than one hotel room, booked for more than one party, reservations made directly through United Airlines and reservations that have been modified post-booking by the United Vacations Customer Care team. The app continues to be developed and enhanced.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.