A stressful period in all yellow-jackets life is class registration. Our class choosing process involves three steps: Finding the prerequisites, the best professors, and the average GPA. To find this information, we need to use three different websites which takes a lot of time especially if you're under the time crunch, which trust me you inevitably will be.
This app solves this problem by providing:
1. An easy to understand prerequisite list for your class, along with class description.
2. Table with teacher name, GPA and RateMyProfessor ratings for easy comparison.
Have questions about joining come club? Need a travel partner to Tech? Or need any college advice?
Search no more!
The Connect feature is a unique service that allows you to network with other students at Georgia Tech. This feature is really useful for incoming freshmen who have a lot of questions about college.
1. The app has a database of students from different places involved in different activities.
2. Other information includes hometown, year, and major. Name is omitted for anonymity.
3. Depending on the duration you want to talk to the person, there is a small fee.
4. The app has an in-built feature for sending an email to the person who would contact you based on a mutually convenient time!
More information on instructions and pricing in the app.
This app tried to solve issues many students face at Georgia Tech. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email them at email@example.com
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.