• When accessing device configuration in standalone mode and your credentials are set to default, a form will again be presented where you can change the default credentials and country.
• Minor fixes and stability improvements.
TL;DR: Offline client support and various improvements.
• Added support for offline client details. You can now enter detail screens for clients that are offline (e.g. from Events, Alerts, Known Clients, DPI etc.). This screen automatically observes the client online/offline status and updates the data accordingly. Blocking/unblocking/reconnecting has also been improved.
• Devices connected to a switch port will now be shown in the port detail cell. You can also directly enter the devices' details.
• Added support for outdoor mode. Outdoor mode can not be enabled/disabled in site settings yet, only in device configuration.
• Search in client list now accounts for manufacturer name.
• Updated upload/download colors to match those in controller 5.6.x.
• Support for new DPI in controller 5.6.x.
• Updated language translations.
• Fixed crash for some users when accessing speed test for the first time.
• Fixed some actions not working in standalone mode on AP AC HD.
• Various UI improvements.
• Other tiny fixes and minor stability improvements.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.