As DIY enthusiasts, we love HGTV's Flea Market Flip, and we know you will too. Just check out these amazing before and afters from the show!
here we round up some ideas of Unbelievable Flea Market Flips.
- One-of-a-Kind Coffee Table from industrial pieces
After adding a glass top and connecting the boat propellers, this industrial pulley makes for one amazing coffee table.
- custom Medicine Cabinet from overlooked pieces
After a pretty paint job, the two parts became a whole. Cole used his original artwork to give the piece an even more custom look.
- A Punch of Color from good bones
After a super colorful paint job, this midcentury set is looking funky, fun and better than ever.
- Shabby Chic Upgrade from crusty cabinet
A new mirrored front and extra shelving make this repainted medicine cabinet an even more useful amenity.
- Designer Quality from simple side table
After a sleek paint job with a surprising bright green interior, these side tables look like high-end designer pieces.
- Useful Wall Art from wooden wall rack
An added mirror, a metal radiator screen and industrial hooks enhance the usefulness of the original rack while adding a healthy dose of style.
- Stylish Storage from metal cabinet
A mirrored rear panel gives this cabinet a cool retro vibe, while the warm paint color offers a cozier look.
- Unconventional Dining from a strange assortment
The finished product is such a surprise. The piano dollies and porch rails became the perfect table for four, while the iron frames just needed some handmade cushions to become comfy stools.
- A Fresh New Look from Retro-Chic Seating
Refinished and reupholstered, this trendy chair is given a fun update, making it the perfect addition for any stylish home.
for further information and other ideas, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy these Unbelievable Flea Market Flips and give us any feedback.