UltiDownloader is a small, minimalistic app that allows you to download media from Twitter, such as images, videos, and GIFs.
Download images (.jpg and .png), videos (.mp4), and GIFs (saved as .mp4)
View download history
Manage files downloaded from app
Open media file in a supported app
Open source of media file in Twitter
No login necessary.
Minimal amount of ads
Converting .mp4 to .gif/.webm
Downloading media posted from a private account
Removing ads through in-app purchase
How do I use this app?
1. Press the share icon on a tweet in the Twitter app.
2. In the menu, select the UltiDownloader app.
3. After the app opens, press the "Download" button.
1. Press the down arrow icon at the top right of a tweet.
2. Press "Copy link to Tweet".
3. Open the UltiDownloader app.
4. Press the "Paste" button (or select the text field and paste the text in).
5. Press the "Download" Button.
This app and its creator are not affiliated with the Twitter app or Twitter, Inc.
Before downloading any form of media from the Twitter app, ensure you have the proper rights and privileges to do so.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.