Udemy for Government features 3,000+ top-rated content for you to learn new skills anytime, anywhere. From software development, IT, design, leadership to communication skills, the Udemy for Government mobile app puts the freshest, most in-demand content in your hands. Upskill your talents and learn from highly respected real-world practitioners, thought leaders, and experts from around the world.
*A Udemy for Government license is required to access this app.
- Stream course videos, listen to audio lectures and view course materials
- Discover and search for relevant content
- View archived or favorite courses with just a few taps
- Optimal learning with the ability to take quizzes or practice exams on your phone
- Download and watch lessons offline
- Set your own pace and choose different speed options
- Interact with instructors through our Q&A feature
About Udemy for Government:
Udemy for Government helps agencies deliver excellence in todays rapidly changing workplace by offering fresh, on-demand learning content through a powerful content marketplace. Our mission is to help civil servants do whatever comes next- whether thats the next project to tackle, skill to learn or role to master. Leading organizations including the Singapore Civil Service College, Australian Tax Office, Islamic University of Gaza, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services, and APEC choose Udemy for Government to upskill their workforce and drive learning forward.
*A Udemy for Government license is required to access this app. If you are unsure if your company has Udemy, check with your IT or L&D and HR Team*