THE #1 SELLING STUDY APP NOW HAS THE MOST CURRENT EXAM QUESTIONS. PASS YOUR EXAM AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT BY STUDYING ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITHOUT THE INTERNET CONNECTION.
Before you buy another app, ask yourself:
- Does it Offer REAL EXAM questions and terminology? WE DO!
- Does it Break learning materials into small sets of questions to enhance your learning capability? WE DO!
- Does it Help you master each question effortlessly by various methods: flash cards, matching game, true/false, M/C, etc? WE DO!
- Does it Detect & separate the most difficult questions automatically? WE DO!
- Does it Track your learning process on every set and exam taken? WE DO!
- Does it Let you experience the REAL EXAM Simulator? WE DO!
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Tests.
+) Lifetime access to the EXAM SIMULATOR.
+) Track all hardest and weakest questions automatically.
+) Track history on every exam taken and practice progress.
+) Lifetime support & updates when NEW learning material available.
Free with download:
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
US Medical Licensure exam (USMLE), state license exams and medical board certification examinations, sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), are exams used by medical boards to determine if students have the ability to practice medicine within the US. Students taking these exams generally are a graduate of a medical school and already have a medical degree, though some schools require students to pass some exams prior to graduation.
The USMLE is the national test used by all state jurisdictions to grant licenses to practice medicine. The test measures the candidates skills in three parts, and the final portion of the test is vital in determining if the test taker has the ability to practice medicine.
USMLEs Step 3 examination is an assessment that determines whether students can apply their medical knowledge, including understanding of biomedical and clinical science. The test is seen as a final assessment of physicians before they take responsibility for giving medical care to patients.
USMLE step 3, FSMB, NBME
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.