US Traffic & Road Signs app contains a comprehensive listing of the most commonly used traffic signs in the United States. They are placed at the side of or above roads to give instructions or provide information to road users for the safety of drivers and to manage the road traffic. These signs indicate drivers when to stop, what speed to drive, which path to follow, how fast to drive etc.
This app contains road signs & test questions from the DMV handbook & actual DMV Permit Test held in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Signs used in the US are very similar to international traffic signs.
- Study Mode: Refer 176 unique traffic signs to become a master. You can use this as a reference or cheat sheet or training. (Road signs and meanings)
- Quiz mode: Test your knowledge before you go for the actual DMV Written Test. (Mock Exam)
This app contains the driving signs for various categories:
- Regulatory Signs (Red & White) (No U-turn, No right turn, No parking, Stop, Yield, Wrong way, Do not enter, Stop for school bus, Speed limit, Two-way traffic etc.)
- Warning (Yellow) (Winding road, Curvy road, Share the road, Dead end, Signal ahead, Railroad, Slippery road, Road narrow, Caution, No trespassing etc.)
- Railroad & Light Rail Transit Signs
- Motorist Services & Recreation Signs
- Traffic Control & Construction Signs (Orange)
- Guide Signs
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Signs
- Total 176 unique road signs to study for the DMV Permit Test
- Total 480 unique questions covered in 16 free DMV Signs Practice Tests
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid it in future.
- DMV Road Signs Test Questions are from various categories: Traffic Signs, Parking, Vehicle Control, Lights, Accidents, Signals, Traffic Lanes, Hazardous Conditions, Road Signs, Intersections, Signal, Turns, Scanning, Speed Limits, Signaling and Merging, Vehicle Safety, Following Distance, Passing, Alcohol and Drugs, Intersections, Lane Changes, Headlights, Common Signs, Lane Changes, Right Of Way, Parking, Rest Stop
- Works offline. You can use this DMV Road Test App without an internet connection.
Refer Road Traffic Signs Test App for the exam in any of the 50 US States,
Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
If you find any issues with the "US Traffic & Road Signs" app, Please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.