Enhance your health and wellbeing while promoting mindfulness throughout your day, integrating meditation into your work and life, improving resilience and decreasing burnout. Guided meditations, timer, and mindfulness educational videos guide you through:
* Starting a daily mindfulness meditation practice
* Practicing mindfulness with short guided meditations that fit into your busy schedule
* Learning how mindfulness can help with stress and dealing with change
* Promoting addiction recovery with mindfulness
* Meditation Timer to set your own customized meditation length for silent practice, starting and ending with a gentle bell sound
* One and Two Minute Guided Meditations which provide basic mindfulness meditation instruction
* Choice of female or male voices for guided meditation
* Configurable day or night themes
Learn more about mindfulness meditation in daily life with these videos, included in the app:
* "What is Mindfulness"
* "The Role of Mindfulness in Stressful Situations"
* "Mindfulness and Change"
* "What Does Mindfulness Look Like"
* "How Mindfulness Can Help with Craving and Addiction"
* "How Mindfulness Can Help with Change and Transitions"
MindfulnessNOWTM is an integral part of the Mindfulness in Medicine initiative developed by the UMass Center for Mindfulness in partnership with UMass Memorial Healthcare and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.