Tymit is the first instalment credit card, giving you complete control and transparency over your spending from the minute you plan to make a purchase through to making the repayment.
Say goodbye to the minimum payment trap, confusing interest charges and hidden fees. Spread the cost of any purchase across up to 3 months at 0% APR. Tymit is the credit card, reinvented.
We have re-designed the credit card, to put you in control.
- Affordable repayments, at your fingertips. Select your instalment plan of between 3 24 months from within the app, the moment you make the purchase. Purchases repaid at the end of the month or put into 3 instalments are interest free (0% APR).
- Complete flexibility to adjust your repayment schedule at any time, with no penalties or fees.
- When deciding whether to commit to that family holiday or the latest smart phone, use our purchase simulator to plan how it will impact your monthly bills.
- Bundle up! Is our unique way to monitor your spending, by grouping similar purchases together. You can customise the appearance and apply a re-payment plan of your choice.
- Protect your credit history, by staying on track to repay your balance. The app will give you complete visibility on your future payments and deliver smart alerts, so you never miss a payment.
- Save money when you travel, with no fees on spending abroad and no fees from Tymit on cash advances abroad up to 200 a month.
- Absolutely no fees for membership, international transactions, going over your limit and cash advances.
Credit limits from 500 to 15,000 and interest rates varying from 12% - 22.7%, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
Tymit LTD is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 10827757), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 796994 and is also registered with the Payment Services Regulator (PSR) for providing payment services. Postal address 5 Merchant Square, London, W2 1AY.
The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (WDCS) pursuant to licence from Visa. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).