Twenty brings friends together in real life by allowing users to see whos around, see whos down and hang out. Were not another social network, were a network that makes you more social.
- Create a Hangout to easily make plans and see whos down to meet up!
- Hangouts can be open or private, allowing you to invite as many friends or groups as you want.
- Twenty is a private network. Only add friends you want to hang out with in real life.
- Youre always in full control! Decide which friends you share with and when you want to share with them.
- Choose Neighborhood Mode to only share your general location with specific friends.
BATTERY & DATA USAGE
- Twenty was designed not to drain your battery or run up your data bill under regular usage conditions.
AS SEEN ON:
- POPSUGAR: It isn't just another social media platform, it's a way for you and your friends to get together and be more social.
- TEEN VOGUE: Twenty is on a mission to remind us what its like to unplug, spending time with friends in real life and driving more human connection is the goal.
- ELITE DAILY: This New Twenty App For Meeting Up With Friends Will Help Keep The Dreaded FOMO At Bay
- CNBC: Twenty deals with social isolation by doing something counterintuitive - using technology to help you disconnect from technology and connect with your friends in real life. - Arianna Huffington
*We're always working hard to improve the Twenty experience. Please send us feedback at email@example.com
*Twenty is only available for people ages 13 and older.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.