TwelvePoint is a software for writing and publishing screenplays, teleplays, theatrical plays and novels. Write your own story, the software will automatically take care of the layout.
TwelvePoint (iOS) is designed for professionals and beginners to take full advantage of the capabilities of mobile devices and is 100% compatible with the macOS version.
We have paid particular attention to providing a good interface to design the structure of the story, because it is the key to ensuring a well-balanced script. Browse the story vertically, as if you were moving through documents and folders. Organize, rename and create, acts, scenes and paragraphs. Whether you write a novel or a screenplay, you'll always be able to see the overall picture, focusing on the important details.
Observe the scenario at 360 degrees. Add notes and labels to elements, develop characters, rename locations and time sequences without having to recheck every single paragraph.
Easily write your own scripts without worrying about layouts, margins, or organizing paragraphs across multiple pages.
The layout is automatic according to the selected set of rules.
The main industry standards are available by default (American, French, Italian, Italian, Korean) and you can create more and share them with other users.
At any time, you can choose with which styles of layout you want to publish, without any modification to the paragraphs.
Export scenarios as RTF (Rich Text Format) or PDF files that can be read and edited on any platform and on any device. You can also share projects between users who have the iOS or macOS version.
> The structure of the scenario:
Each scenario can be viewed as a vertical tree structure.
> Relationships - develop a story using labels:
Each element of the scenario can be labeled (resources, scenes, paragraphs). Two examples where labels can be used:
- Describe the structure of a story (e.g. "Main story", "Secondary story", etc.)
- Calculate statistics (e.g. cost of props, cost of external scenes, etc.).
- Writing: All languages supported on the device (e.g. Western, Asian, Russian, Russian, Arabic alphabets).
- User interface: TwelvePoint is currently available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Publication: Each scenario can be customized to automatically translate scenario elements such as "camera positions", "transitions", resource names and other style-specific elements.
> Writing and publishing:
- Write as in a chat. Reorganize elements with a simple drag & drop.
- No more need for sheets of paper! All your drafts can be stored on your device.
- Secure sharing. Projects are only stored on your device and you can decide to share some of them or their text version using standard email encryption. Only the final recipient will be able to read the content.
- All features are also available offline.
> Free text writing:
You can also write using a text editor, type scenes and paragraphs directly using the free text area.
Other existing scenarios (txt, RTF, HTML, docx) can be imported and managed as native projects.
After the final draft, you can switch to the production version, activating the review mode. Each change will be tracked according to the standard Hollywood color code (blue, pink, yellow, yellow, etc.).
Revised scenarios can be shared like any other project.
You can generate and export in text format, statistical reports of your scenario.