If you are looking to improve your English Vocabulary knowledge, trying to remember words with no context could be really tough.
The easiest way to learn to new words is to understand how that word was formed in the first place. Understanding the root of the word and all the words that are derived from it are really easy to remember as you can see in the Tweak app.
English is not necessarily a language where we need to simply remember so many words, words in English do have a story on how they are formed and a good set of words are directly derived from their roots.
Studying from root words is super effective as these root words originally belong to an other language. The foundation of the derived word is largely dependent on the meaning of the root word.
As a result if you remember the root words in the Tweak app, it becomes a lot easier to know what specifically do the derived English words mean.
- 420+ English vocabulary words with their roots.
- Definitions and example sentences for every word
- Decks arranged according to difficulty level
- Track your progress as you study
- Smart algorithm that aims at efficient learning
- Open the Tweak app and choose a deck.
- You will first see the root word and learn more about it.
- After learning the root word you'll now see the English words that are derived from this root word.
You can practice by self evaluating your self.
Make sure, the root word has been registered in your mind which makes it easy to know the meaning of the derived English words.
Icons - http://www.freepik.com