Microsoft Word allows you to create and edit personal and business documents, such as letters, reports, invoices, emails and books. Microsoft Word can be used for the following purposes -
- To create business documents having various graphics including pictures, charts, and diagrams.
- To store and reuse readymade content and formatted elements such as cover pages and sidebars.
- To create letters and letterheads for personal and business purpose.
- To design different documents such as resumes or invitation cards etc.
- To create a range of correspondence from a simple office memo to legal copies and reference documents.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most used software applications of all time. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Microsoft Excel. You can use Excel to enter all sorts of data and perform financial, mathematical or statistical calculations.
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software developed by Microsoft. It is a standard component of the company's Microsoft Office suite software, and is bundled together with Word, Excel and other Office productivity tools. The program uses slides to convey information rich in multimedia. The term "slide" refers to the slide projector, which this software effectively replaces.