Turns Timer is a multi-clock timer that can be used in games with time control where the players take turns. So it is basically a chess clock but with more that two clocks. The timer can be used in a variety of multi-player games to control the total time each player takes for his/her own moves.
Turns Timer is extremely easy to use. Just set up the timers (each one can be set with its own name and time) and start the first one. Then push the large button in the center of the screen to stop the current timer and start the next one, thus making it the next player's turn. If the current timer runs out, it gets excluded, letting the other players continue the game.
Some of the key features:
- simple yet elegant design;
- stopwatch-like sound;
- easy to set up and organize timers;
- an option to add increments for timers;
- timeline that shows how much time has passed for each turn;
- different colors for timers (can be turned off/on in the settings).
Icons: https://icons8.com. Sound: http://www.freesfx.co.uk.