Turkish, also referred to as Istanbul Turkish, is the most widely spoken of the Turkic languages, with around 1015 million native speakers in Southeast Europe (mostly in East and West Thrace) and 6065 million native speakers in Western Asia (mostly in Anatolia). Outside of Turkey, significant smaller groups of speakers exist in Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Northern Cyprus (only recognized by Turkey), Greece, the Caucasus, and other parts of Europe and Central Asia.
Turkish Dictionary (English to Turkish) OFFLINE & FREE. Very useful for students/noble writers/scholars. It has most commonly used English & Turkish words which we use in our daily life and books. It also has English word pronunciation feature for learn the word quickly.
This dictionary provides Turkish meanings of 100,000+ English words.
- Works offline
- Easy to browse and use the dictionary
- Provides fast results and uses up less battery.
- Includes pronunciation in English.
- Search the English word and it will display its Turkish translation.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
- Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
- Share translations on Facebook, twitter etc.