- We added a volume control to the main window so you can now control the volume of iTunes.
- Fixed a major bug where the Start iTunes window was invisible on Yosemite
- Fixed a very strange occasional bug where the info window would jump around (jump around, jump up, jump up and get down... sorry, couldn't resist that)
In our quest to make the best looking iTunes Remote we can we've also been focusing on the look and feel of everything.
- We've replaced the old way of showing the title so that it
* Matches the font of the menu correctly
* Lines up with other menubar text correctly
* Isn't blurry on retina displays
* Works well with Yosemite's dark mode
* The text goes translucent rather than light grey when iTunes isn't playing correctly.
* In short, it looks beautiful and crisp now and feels like it belongs
- We didn't like how the details constantly changed, making the other icons on the toolbar move around constantly, so instead the title is now shown unless you mouse over the title, and then it scrolls, revealing the album and title details. The scrolling is silky smooth, we love it.
- We added some gratuitous vibrancy effects in the "Start iTunes" window when running on Yosemite, just because it looks pretty.
- We correctly aligned the main window along the bottom of the menubar, it was looking a bit off before.
- Many other bugs and fixes and tweaks
- Reduced power consumption