Tube n' Kids is an app for kids to watch YouTube videos and for parents to control what their children are watching.
Children will find a beautiful, clean and easy-to-use interface to watch the videos they enjoy.
Parents have a functional, well-designed control area to manage what their children are watching.
- Block videos and / or channels you don't aprove. Your kids won't be able to find them anymore (paid feature);
- Add the channels you find interesting. With Tube n' Kids it is easy to identify your kids' interests, and then add channels of good content that match what they like. It's a win-win;
- Check statistics: seen videos and channels, length of video watched, dates and more;
- Parental area protected by password;
- Access with your user account from the same device used by your children or from another one.
Optionally you can choose to subscribe to our paid plans through in-app purchases. You will get:
- Access to complete history of videos and channels watched by your kids;
- Block undesired videos and / or channels;
- Choose length of subscription: monthly, 6-months or yearly;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Tube n' Kids. Get in control of what your children are watching.