Get ready for a party youll never forget!
Ever-growing collection of nerve-racking truths & dares
Break the ice and get to know your friends
Create your own truth or dare cards
Special benefits for app owners
Truth or Dare 2 makes it easier to have a great party. Gather your friends, choose a deck and spin the bottle!
800+ cards plus new ones coming every week
Spin the bottle, press or swipe the main deck to draw a card
Down-to-earth truth or dare challenges creates a fast pace & fun gameplay
Are you the app owner? lucky you... (we hope you have the nerve)
12 Truth or dare decks to choose from
Every deck contains tailor-made truth or dare challenges for any occasion
Kids, teens, family & adult decks will provide you hours of pure fun with your loved ones
Create your dream truth or dare deck with your own ideas
Select your bottle of choice
Try the Virtual Circle mode (up to 10 players)
Specify the player names & order
Smooth animations & sharp images
Let the device read the cards for you with Text-To-Speech
Exclusive nerve deck with scary challenges, and special effects (English version only)
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which unlocks all content, and disable advertisements.
- You can subscribe to get access to all existing and future content, and disable advertisements. new content will be available every week.
- Subscription is weekly ($0.99/week)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Prices are equal to the value that Apples App Store Pricing Matrix determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Credits & Special Thanks:
Images and deck covers created by Freepik
Dmitriy Markov for the incredible bottle designs
Beer bottle designed by Designertale / Freepik
Have an idea for a cool dare, or feedback?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org