TruScript is a Prescription Drug Plan designed for those patients paying for their prescription drugs out of pocket: TruScript is reducing prescription drug expenses for members by an average of $78 per prescription or 67% lower than the pharmacys normal cash price.
The TruScript mobile application provides:
A. Non-members the opportunity to test the TruScript benefits in order to determine if the plan is right for them;
B. A tool for members to access their plan benefits.
1. Enter their prescription drug and zip code to compare prescription drug network pricing across network pharmacies;
2. Display the Prescription Drug pricing voucher on your mobile devise and present to the pharmacy
3. Identify the generic alternative to a brand name drug to see the pricing difference;
4. Search their prescription drug within the preferred drug list/formulary to identify other brand name or generic alternatives in the same drug class that may be more affordable (the preferred drug list organizes drugs by class into the following pricing categories: Zero cost, under $10, under $25, under $50, over $50), members must consult with their physician to change their prescription;
5. Access detailed information about their prescription drug including images of the drug
The TruScript Prescription Plan is made available through membership in the American Advantage Association. The American Advantage Association has been assisting its individual and corporate members since 1982.
TruScript provides members access to preferred pharmacy network pricing at over 60,000 pharmacies
TruScript is not a licensed pharmacy and does not dispense prescription drug medications. TruScript is not offering medical advice nor recommending or endorsing any specific prescription drug or pharmacy. Before acting on the information presented on this website, users should consult the advice of a medical professional. The pharmacies identified are not affiliated with nor do they sponsor TruScript. The pricing and other information presented is not guaranteed and is subject to change at the sole discretion of the pharmacy.
Pharmacy discounts are not insurance and are not intended as a substitute for insurance. The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
Excluded States: AK, IA, LA, TN, UT, WA
This discount plan is not "A Medicare Prescription Drug Plan" This is NOT insurance. This plan entitles users to discounts for certain pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, or medical equipment and supplies offered by providers who have agreed to participate in the discount drug plan. The discount drug plan organization does not pay providers of pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, and medical equipment and supplies provided to plan members. The discount drug plan member is required to pay for all pharmaceutical supplies. Discount Medical Plan Organization: Vantage America Solutions, Inc. 1275 Milwaukee Avenue, Glenview IL 60025 www.vantageamericasolutions.com