With TruLink Hearing Control, people with hearing loss can go anywhere and do everything more conveniently than ever before. Thats because TruLink seamlessly connects your hearing aids to your Android phone so you can easily adjust volume, memories, and even customize the performance to unique situations.
TruLink works with specific hearing aids from Starkey, Audibel, NuEar, MicroTech and AGX Hearing. These hearing aids must be purchased from a hearing care professional. Please go to trulinkhearing.com to locate a professional near you.
Lets you control your hearing aid volume and memories via your phone
Lets you personalize and geo-tag memories to match what you do and where you go
Can change memories automatically based on personalized geo-tags (e.g. changes to Coffee Shop memory when you walk into a Coffee Shop)
Adapts automatically when you travel in a car
Find a lost or misplaced hearing aid
*Currently supported on:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 running Android OS 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android OS 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android OS 6.0
- Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android OS 5.0
- Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5 running Android OS 4.4.4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 running Android OS 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 running Android OS 6.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 running Android OS 5.1.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or Note 4 running Android OS 5.0
- HTC M10 running Android OS 6.0
- HTC M7 & M8 running Android OS 5.0
- Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL running Android OS 8.0
- Pixel & Pixel XL running Android OS 7.0
- Nexus 5x & 6p running Android OS 6.0
TruLink for Android does not provide streaming at this time.