TruAirPlay is a lightweight AirPlay audio receiver with Remote control & Artwork display feature.
It will appear in AirPlay applications as a device you can play music to.
It works in the background, streaming music to your Android device.
IMPORTANT: before starting the app, make sure required devices are connected to a WiFi network.
- Stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, airfoil, ...)
- Play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- Can Remote control iTunes like play, pause, next track, previous track, shuffle on, shuffle off
- Displays Artwork while playing
- Run in the background as a service
- Can mute playback on phone call
- Can be started on boot
- Audio only, no video
- Remote control doesn't work if music played from iPhone / iPad
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device with Hyperfine Remote for iTunes
- wireless speaker or headset
- recycle older or broken Android devices as a dedicated networked speaker