Tripcast lets you share your travel photos with the people who want to see everything, not just the highlights. Start a trip, invite your friends and family to the album, and give them live photo updates from the road!
The best way to share your trip:
- Make updates instantly: Update your family and friends in real time
- Stay in touch: Ask questions, leave comments, and like posts
Build an album with everybody:
- Vacationers assemble!: Collect everyone's trip photos in one place
- Easy backup: Download them all when you get home
How it works:
1. Create: Make an album for your trip
2. Invite: Pick friends and family to follow along
3. Update: Post photos and videos as you travel
Everyone is using Tripcast to share their travels:
- Keep it private: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
- Apps for everyone: Access Tripcast through gorgeous apps for Android, the web, and more
- Bring everyone along: Notifications keep friends and family updated whenever there's activity
Built by the team that created Cluster
- Network Access: We use network access to communicate with our servers for just about everything in the app including uploading photos, videos, comments, etc.
- Location: We use location when you choose to post where you are on your trip, but we won't use your location otherwise.
- Contacts: We show contacts you can invite to when building a trip, and we only send invitations to people you choose to follow along. Your contacts will not be uploaded to our server.
- Write External Storage: We use this permission if you choose to download photos from other members of your trip.