Trip Budget Calculator is a tool that helps you to calculate an estimated cost of your trip on the road.
Are you going to travel by car, bike or van? Trip Budget can tell you how much you will spend and differentiates between fuel, food and night costs.
You simply have to specify the characteristics of your vehicle and the average of food and night costs per day. Once you have personalize this information, this will be saved in your phone and will be recalled every time you need it. You just introduce the total kms of your current trip and you will get an estimated budget. So easy.
From now on, when you are talking with your friends about a possible trip on the road, you can calculate its estimated cost in just a few seconds!
The application includes a help function to calculate the consumption of your vehicle in liter/100km.
Languages supported by this application:
- English (default)
Tested in the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (4.0.4 & 4.2.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Plus One (2.3.3)
- Nexus One (2.3.7)
- Nexus 4 (4.2.1)
- Nexus 7 (4.2.1)
- Nexus 10 (4.2.1)
Permissions used by the application:
- Network communication: Google Advertisement
- the application can be installed on the SD card.
- the currency (Euro, Dollar, ...) can be set by the user.
- the unit of measuring length (kilometers, miles) can be assigned by the user.
- the unit of measuring volume (liters, gallons) can be determined by the user.
Note: no currency, length and volume conversions are carried out.
- Lets the user to set zero as food cost and sleep cost.
- Now is optional to count the food cost for trips shorter than one day, via user settings.
- Several UI fixes.
- Several internal optimizations.
- Solves crashings when performing calculations with zero or empty fields.