Limited visibility of vehicle and equipment operations in the field results in poor productivity, utilization and driver behaviour as well as increased operational costs. Trimble PULSE Telematics offers a next generation solution enabling fleet managers, drivers and operators to locate, monitor and maintain their assets in the field.
Key Features and Benefits Include:
- Extend the desktop web application features for managers operating in the field
- Oversee field operations through exception alerting and reporting
- Monitor remote workers and equipment on sites and in the field
- Install devices to begin tracking and monitoring mixed fleets
- Track vehicle and equipment location, activity and performance
- Manage vehicle and equipment maintenance plans and records
- Improve driver safety through self review and coaching
- Review driver safety and asset performance analytics
- Track your location upon signing into the PULSE mobile app
- Get automatically assigned as the driver of your vehicle based on your location
- Find the closest equipment and vehicles within a configurable distance.
- With Tap & Go drivers can log into their in-cab tablet with one touch from their smartphone.
-Complete inspection forms and capture photos for vehicles and equipment in the defect capturing system and reporting them to the back office
-Complete open service work for equipment and vehicles including planned maintenance and inspection defects
Trimble PULSE Telematics allows managers to track, manage and evaluate their mobile workforce by processing and visualizing data collected by telematics devices installed on company vehicles and equipment. To automate the assignment of drivers to vehicles without additional equipment, as well as to provide the employee locations in relation to worksites, vehicles and equipment, PULSE Telematics collects the phone location for users who have logged into the application, had the phone tracking feature enabled by their managers and opted in to sharing their location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.