**Winner of the Children's Tech Review Editor's Choice Award (4.5/5 Stars)**
- CTREX Responsive and straightforward, this leveled spelling game was designed by teachers, and it shows.
- Geekswithjuniors.com "Trilo Spelling offers a good amount of practice for kids ages 4+ to improve their spelling skillsThe app includes a large vocabulary, so kids can learn plenty of new words."
- The Horn Book "The games themselves (developed with feedback from elementary school English teachers and their students) provide good practice in phonics.
Trilo Spelling is an educational and adventurous phonics based spelling game for kids grades K-2. Follow the friendly ghost Spooka, the one-eyed mummy Sling and the funny zombie Frank through multiple spelling levels in the enchanting Trilo World while collecting puzzle pieces for hours of fun and learning.
- The phonics sequence includes short vowels, consonant digraphs, FLoSS rule, and beginning and ending consonant blends.
- Each level has new phonemic awareness activities with corresponding vocabulary lists.
- Kids expand their vocabulary from the 250 words included in the game.
- Captivating 3D graphics that keep kids engaged.
Trilo Interactive company highlights:
- The app was developed in Sweden and tested in the United States in cooperation with elementary school teachers and students. Direct teacher and student feedback was implemented for improved learning effectiveness.
INTERACTIVE GAME PLAY
Kids touch and select letters and photos on the screen while hearing the sounds to help them expand their vocabulary in a multisensory, phonics-based, immersive approach. Kids increase their understanding of basic and intermediate word structure through playing the game.
MUTIPLE LEVELS OF PLAY FOR BEGINNER AND ADVANCED SPELLERS
There are five levels of spelling and reading fundamentals for players. Each level introduces a new group of letter blends and a corresponding vocabulary list. Kids begin learning short vowel words and progress towards ending and beginning consonant blends. Levels become more challenging, but Spooka and her Trilo friends are there to encourage kids throughout their spelling adventure!
CREATED IN COOPERATION WITH EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS
Trilo Spelling was developed and tested in coordination with US elementary school teachers and students.
We are a member of the Know Whats Inside program
- No third-party ads
- No in-app purchases
- No integration with social networks
- We do not use analytics/data collection tools
About Trilo Interactive
Trilo Interactive AB is an education app development company based in Sweden. Trilo's mission is to use apps and educational technology to creatively engage children and foster their love of learning during their most formative years of schooling.
Visit us: www.TriloApps.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/TriloApps
Like us: www.facebook.com/TriloApps
For Free Spelling Content please email: Learn@TriloApps.com