Millions hottest songs and music video. Nonstop music listening.
Trending Music Apps have smart and advance music player, provide the best music experience for you.
Millions song and music video - unlimited music
Access many music genres: Pop, Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
Various online searching options: Find music accurately at your request.
Easily check out popular music trends.
Easily manage the songs you're in love withour Playlist features.
Trending Music Apps - free music player has even more convenient and amazing features, all waiting to be discovered by you! Download and enjoy unlimited music.
NOTE: this app only stream music from Music source, it doesn't not provide any download functions.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 3 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $5.99 USD monthly and $59.99 USD yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription