The app is a complete free handbook of Transportation Engineering which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Civil engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 90 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Buckling of a Column
2. The Finite Element Method for Bending and Buckling
3. Axial Vibration of a Slender Bar
4. Torsional Vibration
5. Vibration of Beams in Bending
6. Addition of Damping
8. Station Layout
9. The Definition of Railway Rolling Stock
10. The Evolution of Steam Motive Power
11. The Advent of Electric Traction
12. Evolution of Wheel Layout
13. Carbody Structures
14. Train Performance Issues on Metros and Light Rail
15. Manufacturing Methods
16. Proper Maintenance of Rolling Stock
17. Maintenance Management
18. The Needs of the Maintainer
19. Sleeper Functions
20. Prestressed Concrete Sleepers (Monobloc)
21. Track: The Origin and Development of Railway Track
22. Track Ballast
23. Rail Fastenings, Baseplates and Pads
25. The Introduction of Track Welding
26. Site Welding to Produce CWR
27. Crossing Design and Manufacture
28. Driving, Locking and Detection of Points
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.