Want to record your day long hike, bike tour or road trip but are afraid that your battery will run out? Trakr lets you record, analyze, backup and export the path of all your outdoor adventures, with minimal power consumption.
Trakr records your geographical position and path during outdoor activities like walking, hiking, running, biking, boating, motorbike riding, driving or even flying.
You can record tracks, view them, analyze the elevation and speed/pace profiles, export them as GPX file, back them up to cloud and synchronize between devices.
- Records geographical position and altitude.
- Shows your position and track on a map.
- Shows relevant information about currently recorded track, like GPS coordinates, maximum speed, average speed, elapsed time, ascent and other useful metrics.
- Shows realtime speed graph
- Shows realtime altitude graph
- Previously recorded tracks can be analyzed on a map, with speed and altitude graphs.
- Accuracy settings can be tailored to suit the activity.
- Export tracks as GPX files.
- Back up recorded tracks to cloud.
- Synchronise recorded tracks across multiple devices.