Training Today constantly monitors your Health Data from Apple Watch to determine your readiness to train (RTT) each day and throughout the day.
Training Today can help you stay safe from overtraining injury or let you know if its the best time to work hard, take it easy, or have a rest day (yes please).
Developed with British Triathlon Coaches and tested on athletes of varying ability, we have taken a holistic view of your life by using the advanced capabilities of Apple Watch to monitor your health 24hrs a day and process that data to create a simple accurate readiness to train (RTT) score to help you reach your training goal.
* Calculates your readiness to train (RTT) score automatically throughout the day.
* Presents a multi-day chart showing how your score is changing.
* Using the Digital Crown you can scroll through previous RTT scores on the chart.
* Runs independently on Apple Watch, no need for iPhone to be present.
* iPhone companion app also shows your current RTT score and tutorial.
* Full support for all complications means you can quickly glance at your watch and see your current RTT score at any time.
* Because each athlete handles variations differently, you can fine-tune the recommendations and chart using adjustable smoothing and intensity settings (Just press firmly on the Apple Watch screen to get to settings)
* We use Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and Workout detection and our own algorithm to determine your RTT score. For best performance wear your Apple Watch as much as possible and overnight if you can. You can force a new HRV reading if needed by using the Apple Breathe app. Using two Apple Watches on the same Apple ID account is fully supported (though it can take a little while to sync the data between them)
* Automatic filtering of outlier data (e.g. very larger variances in data)
NOTE: Both iPhone and Apple Watch apps need access to HRV & Workouts in Apple Health. You should be prompted for this but you can check on Apple Watch using Settings > Health > Apps > Training Today and on iPhone in Settings > Health > Data Access & Devices > Training Today.
More info at https://TrainingTodayApp.com
Please note: The Training Today iPhone and Apple Watch app (App) provides only information, is not medical or treatment advice and may not be treated as such by the user. As such, this App may not be relied upon for the purposes of medical diagnosis or as a recommendation for medical care or treatment. The information on this App is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this App is for general information purposes only.
Note: Original Apple Watches (Series 0) is not supported because it does not support HRV or watchOS 6