Note - TrainTracks Lite is no longer being supported. It has been superseded by TrainTracks II.
Remember model trains? TrainTracks Lite is your very own virtual train set. Plan your track layout, design your roads, position trains and traffic, place buildings, trees, rivers and more and bring it all to life in 'Free Play' on your tablet or phone. But wait, there's more! Challenge yourself in 'Platform Panic' to move passengers from one station to another before they fall to their doom!
TrainTracks Lite comes with four maps however the fun is in creating your own maps and watching them come to life.
TrainTracks Lite features:
- fully functional map editor allows the creation of maps up to a grid size of 40x40
- draw tracks and roads by moving your finger over the screen; TrainTracks Lite determines what needs to be done
- variety of trains ranging from diesel to passenger trains and a variety of carriages
- variety of traffic ranging from cars to SUVs
- variety of buildings, vegetation, water, rivers, tunnels, and bridges
- two modes of play - 'Free play' and 'Platform Panic' mode
- two modes of view - view the map (zoom in and out) or follow/chase the train
- notification of events occurring off screen for large maps and ability to zoom to the event quickly
- delete maps
TrainTracks Lite is suitable for Android Gingerbread (2.3) and above and scales correctly on phones and tablets.
Network access in TrainTracks Lite is for ads only.