The aim is that every time you think of looking at the league table, you'll use this app.
Total Football Club offers the standard league table data (wins, draws, losses, goal difference and points) but goes a much further with:
- Every match result visualised: see a team's form across the season at a glance
- "Matches Scored" & "Clean Sheets": key indicators on the performance of a team's attack and defence
- xG for, against and difference: understand how a team's performance compares to their underlying performance stats
- League stats: top level stats on results and goals that help describe how competitive the competition is
But it's not just about raw stats it's what you can do with it:
- Mind the gap: this league table is the first to show the gaps between teams visually, with the horizontal standings header and also optionally in the table itself
- Advanced Filters: create your own table using only home/away matches, recent matches or matches within particular dates or on particular days of the week
- Sort by whatever you like: wins, draws, losses, goals for, against, xG for, xG against and of course clean sheets and matches scored
- Create Mini Leagues: using matches only involving specific teams such as the top six, the bottom four, or London clubs only
- Filter by "Only Matches Against": see who has the best record against the top four, against the bottom half or anything else you like
And the "Goals compared to xG" sort options
- "Goals For minus xG For": indicates which team's attack has overperformed versus their xG (i.e. scored more goals than eXpected)
- "Goals Against minus xG Against": indicates which team's defence has overperformed versus their xG (i.e. conceded less goals than eXpected)
- "Goal Difference minus xG Difference": indicates which team has overperformed overall versus their xG
Combine the filters and sort options to answer questions like:
- which team has the worst clean sheet record away from home?
- which team has the best record against the top six?
- which team has the highest xG in recent matches?
- if only Saturday matches counted, who would be top of the league?
- Auto-renewing Subscription Information -