A free, secure and complete Torrent Tracker for sharing torrents! The app supports setting a folder with torrents, has SSL support and can be set to automatically start a Torrent Tracker when your device is connected to a specific WIFI network!
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Torrent Tracker or Dynamic DNS Updater), three torrents and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Torrent Tracker Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a Torrent Tracker
- Secure the Torrent Tracker by enabling SSL
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access the torrents tracker
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The Torrent Tracker can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection)if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple Torrent Trackers
- For every Torrent Tracker you can set name, port, torrents folder, announce URL, torrent extension, enable folder listener (for adding new torrents), only access from certain IP addresses, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, enable SSL
- If you enable SSL: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps