With Toca Kitchen Sushi, youre the chef of a busy seaside restaurant. Customers come in, and you decide what theyre going to eat. Feel like slicing up squid, asparagus, and candy canes, and rolling it all up into a cone of seaweed? Go right ahead. Want to make stars and hearts of watermelon and mix them with fish and hot peppers? Make the roundest rice ball? Youve got great tools for that right at your fingertips. With a fantastic array of ingredients, condiments, tools, serving dishes and some hidden surprises, youre set for some serious play.
Once youre finished cooking up something unexpected for your customersit could even be totally gross if you wantsit back and see how they react. That might be the most surprising thing of all!
- Greet your customers, then head to the fridge to see all your fresh ingredients. Choose from rice, tuna, avocado, asparagus, squid, salmon, pepper, salami, radish, candy canes (no joke!), ginger, potato, tofu, shrimp and many, many more. If youd rather stick to just veggies, switch to the vegan setting!
- The shape machine is 1,000 light years ahead of a plain old rice cooker. Using the control panel, you can form any ingredient into different shapes, like an oval, square, or even a flower!
- The rolling mat is where everything comes together. Whether its a sheet of seaweed, tofu or lettuce, you can roll up your ingredients into sushi, funky cones, giant burritos, you name it.
- Want your food a bit well-done? Crank up the temperature on the frying pan and see what happens.
- Hit the cutting board to slice up your ingredients or your sushi rolls. Your blade is masterfulit can cut through anything, like a huge fish or hard salami!
- Once youve prepared your meal, it needs the perfect plate. Get artistic about it, arrange the food in perfect patterns, or make a huge, messy pile; even decorate with funny stickers. Do something extra and you may get a big reaction from your customers!
- The dining counter is where your customers finally get to see your culinary creation, grab their chopsticks and dig in. Will their eyes brighten in delight, or will they make a grossed-out face?
So, what will you serve today?