The To Do List Screensaver is a new way to approach your to-do list. It's a screensaver, but it's also a useful and mellow productivity tool. Instead of setting up ringing alarms, and nagging bells or whistles, simply put your to do list in the screensaver, and let it gently remind you of your tasks. If you step away from your Mac, you will return to your list, and you'll be kept current of what you need to do. However, you can set up hot corners to click on your desktop to see your list immediately. Lastly, you can conveniently email your list to yourself if you choose to, which comes in handy when you want to see the list at your other computer at home, or grab the list on your mobile phone later. With the To Do List Screensaver, never forget what you need to do, ever.
* Colorful letters
* Scrolling List (right to left)
* Rolling List (bottom to top)
* Hot Corner Functions
* Email List Function - emails the list to you immediately or at a later hour
* No more stickies or complicated task management software!
* Easy access to edit list from the menu bar or dock
* Automatic Launch of the To Do List Screensaver at Log on
* Remembering your tasks and important dates