Tiniio helps you manage your money using the minimalist One Number Spending Strategy, a budgeting method that helps you easily control all of your money by focusing on routine spending habits.
As soon as you sign up you'll start putting together a budget: just add income and a few cash envelopes, and Tiniio sets up the rest for you to fine-tune later.
USING TINIIO IN 3 EASY STEPS
Sticking to a budget is all about spending a set amount of money in a set amount of time. Tiniio resets every week to your One Number, just track and plan your personal spending to make sure you don't go over.
Don't know exactly what you can spend?
- Manage income & expenses on the Budget screen to find out.
Surprised by what you spent last week?
- Always know where you stand with the Spending screen, adding transactions as you spend.
Are expenses always coming up that ruin your budget?
- Keep a to-do list of expenses with the To-Buy List, move items to Spending as needed.
Engage family, friends, and followers to stay ahead of your finances. Complete privacy, share only what you want.
MONEY IS SOCIAL
Winning with money is about people, plans, celebrating goals, and sharing moments. So, we've built social features for couples to spend together, for friends and family to plan together. See and share updates, save things you'd like to do or buy, and check in on favorite and soon-to-be favorite places.
- For couples to manage their money together
- Synced access to Budget, To-Buy List, and Spending
- Coordinate your spending habits
- For friends and family
- See shared To-Buy List items
- Share photos, comments, lists
- Great for shared interests, plans, gift-giving
- See and share posts
- Save posts to buy or do later
- Check in on places, reviews
KNOW YOUR NUMBERS
- Manage fixed, variable, irregular, and savings expenses
- The expenses in Spending add up to your One Number
- Savings is automatically calculated
- Recommended budget guidelines are built-in
- Stay organized with contact info, notes
- Review expenses to cut back or plan for new ones
- Seven goal reminders to keep you focused
TRACK YOUR SPENDING
- Add transactions as you spend, just tap an envelope
- Spending resets every week
- Use cash envelopes to guide you
- Manage cash envelopes on the Budget screen
- Treat spending like a fixed expense for best results
- Itemize transactions: grocery, shopping, to-do lists
- Add pictures & notes
PLAN FOR FUTURE EXPENSES
Maintaining a list of upcoming expenses is key to making a budget work. Similar to a to-do list, use the To-Buy List to plan for future needs and wants. Consider an amount in Spending just for this list.
Every weekly reset moves an item from To-Buy List to Spending, ensuring you are perfectly budgeted for your list of priorities. You can also move items manually when you're ready.
Your To-Buy List is also where you keep up with Friends. Add friends and family as Friends to share interests, pictures, and plans. Keep a list of favorite restaurants, share your Christmas or birthday wish list, or you can mark items private.
Don't just see what your money did. Tell your money what to do. Spend consciously and be proactive with your money. Organize your expenses, track your spending, and plan future purchases.
Save, spend, and do. Together.