Timer Alarm is a countdown timer app. You can have multiple timers going concurrently. You can save and recall frequently used timers. You can be notified by a chime, or use any alarm sound on your device, or have the device vibrate or flash the screen.
For a full description see http://www.coderys.com/apps/TimerAlarm
This is an ad supported app.
Timer Alarm requires the following permissions:
* Run on startup - to restore alarms after a system reboot.
* Write external storage - for writing debugging info (not usually turned on).
* Network - for displaying ads.
* Vibrate - for notifying on alarm expiration.
* Read Logs - for tracking installs on older Android versions.
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.