Have you been on the computer too much lately? Experiencing eye strain after trying to squash that pesky bug? Playing COD for hours even though you still haven't won a Warzone game yet?
Well it sounds like you need TimeBomb. TimeBomb will FORCE you to take breaks after using your computer for extended periods of time. You can configure the amount of screen time and break time you want, but don't try and get too cute. We don't allow consecutive screen time for longer than 2 hours. During break time, TimeBomb PREVENTS you from doing anything else on your computer.
Why so extreme? Well we thought we needed an extreme solution for an extreme problem. We've used all of the productivity timers out there, and it is way too easy to just ignore them after your timer expires. I'm sure you have been there before, snoozing the alert and continuing to use your computer for another hour. Well, with TimeBomb it is not that easy. When your screen time is up, TimeBomb opens up a full screen view that completely takes over your computer.
Sure, we let you close the takeover. Blah blah blah, emergencies, last round of SND, paper is due, etc. Whatever your excuse is, we know there are some things you just have to get done. But rest assured, we will shame you in the process of closing our takeover.
- Dark/Light Mode both supported
- Configurable Screen Time: 0-120 Minutes
- Configurable Break Time: 0-60 Minutes
- SET AND FORGET. Screen/Break Time works continuously. No need to manually start timers.
- Enable/Disable TimeBomb at any time
- Starts automatically when you restart/login to your computer
- Timer Resets when your computer screen sleeps
- Color indicators in menu bar let you know if you are close to break time
- Great Customer Service (our email is listed in the app, and we are very responsive to suggestions, feedback, etc!)